banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 01-23-2007, 03:51 AM   #1
wendylangley

Last Tues Nite I previewed the Mouse House of Bluze. Standing only, btw.

Saw a 3 Hour Triple Feature: The Legendary Shack*Shakers, Jr. Brown, and The Reverend Horton Heat.

Lordy, the Old Rez can only be 18 again 'bout once a year . . . but I done it!!! Sardines had more room that nite.

The Triple Feature Guyz are buddies w/ my oldest son, Davey, from Seattle daze. I'd never met 'em before - Great players, Fine folks, and LOWWWWD - and that's ALL GOOD

Gotta admit, come 31 January it'll be an interesting venue to see Gord. I figure us *sardines* will be a bit less tattoo'd and a flash the *Hook 'em Horns* [no?] a tad less often. We might even listen.

But, the last time I had tje kick of seeing Gord in a place this small was The Troubador in LA many cycles ago. So, this is gonna be GRAND.

A tip if any of you are going: Either eat supper there, or buy something in the gift shop before the show. Then you get in the *pass* line [fancy word for *get in first*]

Then we can run right up to the stage rail and have that straight-up view like in The Woodstock film.

I do believe it's gonna be one to put high on the remembers.

Rez

PS: Any of you folkies comin'? Lemme know OK?
Bless Your Hearts - Rez
wendylangley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:51 AM   #2
The Rez

Last Tues Nite I previewed the Mouse House of Bluze. Standing only, btw.

Saw a 3 Hour Triple Feature: The Legendary Shack*Shakers, Jr. Brown, and The Reverend Horton Heat.

Lordy, the Old Rez can only be 18 again 'bout once a year . . . but I done it!!! Sardines had more room that nite.

The Triple Feature Guyz are buddies w/ my oldest son, Davey, from Seattle daze. I'd never met 'em before - Great players, Fine folks, and LOWWWWD - and that's ALL GOOD

Gotta admit, come 31 January it'll be an interesting venue to see Gord. I figure us *sardines* will be a bit less tattoo'd and a flash the *Hook 'em Horns* [no?] a tad less often. We might even listen.

But, the last time I had tje kick of seeing Gord in a place this small was The Troubador in LA many cycles ago. So, this is gonna be GRAND.

A tip if any of you are going: Either eat supper there, or buy something in the gift shop before the show. Then you get in the *pass* line [fancy word for *get in first*]

Then we can run right up to the stage rail and have that straight-up view like in The Woodstock film.

I do believe it's gonna be one to put high on the remembers.

Rez

PS: Any of you folkies comin'? Lemme know OK?
Bless Your Hearts - Rez
[Psalm 139:13]
The Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:40 AM   #3
Don Quixote

Glad you're back with us, Rez. Wish I could attend, but the 3000-mile trip might interfere with my morning commute the next day. Make sure you listen up really well and report back to all of us on the Least Coast.
DQ
Don Quixote is offline   Reply With Quote