banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 08-12-2002, 12:09 AM   #1
myweim

Greetings everyone my summary of the concert. other then jsut saying wonderful.
The show statred on time. Gordon and the band walked onto the stage all smiles
the crowed responed warming then and all nigth. can't remember the songs in order
i'll know I'll probly leave some out since i was in heaven just starting. He started by saing hi and thank said thanks for being here and how nice the weather was.(they been predicting rain all week. he statred with high& Dry. He talked about the red rocks and of Sedona then joke about sing a seafaring song. Ghost of cape Horn. he stop whisitng but hey I can't whistle either. He made some jokes about running over to boulder, crowd laughs. He made jokes about not being able to finds his quitar pick he sang a song that Bob Dillyn did he said this song is from bob then said you where suposse to say bob who. He mention in Painter passes threw it. That some reporter ask if that was his retirement song and he goes retirement yea rigth, they all laugh. He did Big blue and talk about a drive he did 22 yrs ago from Flagstaff to Phoeinx and seeing a sigh. about driving to Phoenix and passing the carefree sign said that's a life for me. He talk about the builidng of the railroads and said he wish to be back in those days. Would be nice. I really enjoyed it and if i can remember more i'll tell seeya

myweim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 12:09 AM   #2
lightbunny

Greetings everyone my summary of the concert. other then jsut saying wonderful.
The show statred on time. Gordon and the band walked onto the stage all smiles
the crowed responed warming then and all nigth. can't remember the songs in order
i'll know I'll probly leave some out since i was in heaven just starting. He started by saing hi and thank said thanks for being here and how nice the weather was.(they been predicting rain all week. he statred with high& Dry. He talked about the red rocks and of Sedona then joke about sing a seafaring song. Ghost of cape Horn. he stop whisitng but hey I can't whistle either. He made some jokes about running over to boulder, crowd laughs. He made jokes about not being able to finds his quitar pick he sang a song that Bob Dillyn did he said this song is from bob then said you where suposse to say bob who. He mention in Painter passes threw it. That some reporter ask if that was his retirement song and he goes retirement yea rigth, they all laugh. He did Big blue and talk about a drive he did 22 yrs ago from Flagstaff to Phoeinx and seeing a sigh. about driving to Phoenix and passing the carefree sign said that's a life for me. He talk about the builidng of the railroads and said he wish to be back in those days. Would be nice. I really enjoyed it and if i can remember more i'll tell seeya

lightbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 03:56 PM   #3
boomergirl

He did 'High and Dry'?!?! Cool! That's one that's been 'sleeping' for awhile.
boomergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
seahawk

He did 'High and Dry'?!?! Cool! That's one that's been 'sleeping' for awhile.
seahawk is offline   Reply With Quote