banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 02-02-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
RWGuinn

Send a message via AIM to RWGuinn
Default Am I the only one going in Tulsa

I guess I am the sole Tulsa fan who also Internets...
Was hoping to meet som of you folks...Oh, well. Will post after the show...
RWGuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #2
Patti

Default Re: Am I the only one going in Tulsa

There might be a few internetters there. I never met any either, but after the concert I last attended, and people were making their way through the lobby, I thought I never saw such a large group of beautiful people. ... They could have all been ugly though and Gordo just put me in a good mood.
Patti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
podunklander

u r too funny Patti!

I have no clue, no plans to attend a concert grrrrr. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a tour in New England. I would love to catch an early Spring concert though before heading back to work, my son's graduation and moving. Thus far I've only half-heartedly checked out a couple that I may consider traveling out of State for. Tulsa isn't among those. A cousin and a friend who I went to concerts with last year have let me know they'd like to go again...plus another out-of Stater friend and one here who would like to. So far there aren't any dates near enough to any of us. Though some of the NY concerts are not too far away, it's still a lot of driving for one day yet too close that I know I'd push it to drive home and be in my own bed (plus I'm too much of a cheapo if I know I could do the haul).

Just too much going on right now to take the time to try to plan anything that's on the tour schedule so far -but it's been great to see several here who have plans. And of course I am looking forward to the after-show posts . Have a great time at the Tulsa show RW!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
dhartman

First time to post , been lurking a while ,Me and the wife will be in Tulsa , somewhere in section c . Ready to go right now , 2008 tour was headed right at us and stopped in Amarillo . No I don't know why I didn't go , last show was Ft. Worth in 2007 , Got to shake Gord's hand as he was backing out after the show in Ft. Worth. We will be coming out of Norman .Here's to a great night night with Gord and the band.
dhartman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tornado alley, tour, tulsa