View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #7
louisemnnpls

Send a message via Yahoo to louisemnnpls

Thanks Jesse!

Just had to come to the site! This sounds better.
It wouldn't seem that any doctor would allow the tour to continue, if Gord was in any real danger.

Just have to reiterate what my husband and myself have been talking about ever since Sunday night,
how the whole audience seemed to be right with Gord.....all on the same page. Like people hung on every word and note. Even if it was a note he thought he wasn't playing correctly. No one cared about that. We just all cared about him, and that room was like it was of "one mind". And, the band
members never took their eyes off of him for a minute. If there were notes to be filled in, they did that seamlessly. Is there anywhere another bunch of guys so atuned to each other??

(Just as a footnote I haven't been a lurker. My husband has had extremely serious health problems
for this last year. He has been on disability since last February and is going to try to go back to work this coming Monday. Think that maybe my name was "aime_41" or something like it. It had changed a couple of times previously, but not to talk to myself. LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just never remember who I am.....not a good sign at this age. EH??