View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 05:41 AM   #9
paskatefan

Default Re: READING,PA-May 29-2015

The "reviewer" sounds like a "fair weathered" friend. Here today, gone tomorrow! I will say Gordon did struggle a bit vocally when he sang "Rainy Day People," but we still totally enjoyed the concert, and he was well received. BTW, I was unable to open the positive review (I tried several times). Great to meet up with JBrew & her husband before & after the show!

Here is my reconstructed song list. I did it yesterday, so it's not in the exact order.

Now & Then, Waiting for You, Much to My Surprise, All the Lovely ladies, Drifters, I'd Rather Press On, Shadows (there was a little part where Mike's playing didn't quite come through) A Painter Passing Through, Carefree Highway, Beautiful, Rainy Day People, Did She mention My Name?, Ribbon of Darkness ( he ended it just before "over me" - people were filling in the words - he joked about that's one way to "shorten" a song, then then went right into Sundown

Drink Your Glasses Empty (in honor of last weekend's Memorial Day & the Vets), Sweet Guenivere, Let It Ride, TWOTEF, IYCRMM, Restless, Never Too Close, Ring Them Bells, 14 Karat Gold, Baby Step Back, Early Morning Rain, Cold on the Shoulder (encore).

Char, re: pics, can I send them to you, & then can you post them? Thanks!

Gail
paskatefan is offline   Reply With Quote