View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:18 PM   #4
Tim

Default Re: Springfield IL Sept. 29, 2018 setlist

Hi Kelly!
Sorry it took me so long to check in on your Corfid post on this great concert! It was great to see you and your family again! Your memory and recollection is so thorough and accurate that it brought me right back to the venue, even though it was nearly two weeks ago.

During the meet and greet when my son Tim and I had our brief time with Gordon, when I thanked him for touring, he answered that "we love what we do." To that, I answered "WE love that you love what you do." We also had the opportunity to chat with Barry which is always a pleasure. He is such a pleasant person. I learned from Rick that it was his son that did the photography work for the commemorative book "Frames from the Stage, Massey Hall." In fact, I think I borrowed a pen from you to get Rick's autograph in that book!

Also during the meet and greet I had the opportunity to chat briefly with Kim who was sitting with only one person (who I believe who was one of Gordon's traveling entourage). I thanked her for sharing Gordon with us. She seemed very pleasant.

Again, thanks for posting on this concert Kelly! All the best to you and yours.

Tim

Last edited by Tim; 10-11-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote