View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 10:48 AM   #10
All is well

Hey folks! My first post. I've been checking the discussion page for a while now for news and views regarding the 2005 tour. I didn't feel a great need to post until this morning's Cerritos review (LakewoodMan).

I can't imagine the arrogance it would take to leave during a concert, especially one of Gord's. The fact that he battled back to get into playing shape after all he's been through is a testiment to the man's will to perform for others. Let's just be grateful he's back.

As ColoradoSue pointed out, anyone who's bothered to pick up the Harmony album knows the current state of Gord's voice. Since LakewoodMan knows of the existence of this discussion page, I would think that he's been aware of some of the discussion of the past several weeks regarding Gord's vocals? As for how he "looked terrible", maybe LakewoodMan has been staring at too many 70's album covers.

Can we say that concerts in general are like pizza (or sex)? Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

So I'm flying down to LV for the Sunday concert at the Orleans (closer than Massey) and some sightseeing. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Keep up the excellent reporting!

Cheers,
Elderberry