View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #1
Borderstone

Default Borderstone Takes A Bride ?!

Hi all, Walter / Borderstone here.

Well the title pretty much gives it away but it's a YES.
I've been a busy Borderstone .......I'm finally a married man.

Last Saturday afternoon on March 31st, I and my lady love
of nearly 4 years, tied the knot at about 2:45 - 3pm Arizona time.

I haven't mentioned my relationship much on here but we met in 2014 , when she approached me and gave me note, when both of us were volunteering at St. Mary's Food Bank here in Phoenix. Yep, she approached me. rare thing for me.

We had our 1st date on 6/7/2014 (also a Saturday.) Had a spaghetti dinner at her place and watched some TV. Show called Too Cute on Animal Planet. We had some more dates and realized we had 'the mutuals' and/or 'happy hearts' for each other :D. We officially became a couple and some ups & downs like most folks.

I proposed on one knee very early last month and it was a yes. We got a wedding planner and people on both our sides did their part. Where did we say I DO? The very place we had our first date. A small wedding party but people we wanted there the most.

After the reception, my brother and his lady drove us to a nice little town
outside of Phoenix.....and up to our honeymoon resort spot. Paid for as a wedding gift.

I had 6 days away from work (finally!) She also was off. We returned this past Monday.

Her name is Lauren and she's the greatest. She thinks I am too.

So, at age 49, 9 months and 18 days.....my single life and lonely times officially
came to an end. She's 35 and 5 months. Her single life is done as well and we're together .

We've been sharing a place for a year and 3 months now, but now we share it and everything as husband and wife. *sigh* . Until next time it's been the 'B' (or the W and his L (Lauren or his Lady Love reading over his shoulder. LOL!! (And kissing him..hee hee.)

In the picture in the link is the main wedding party and myself and Lauren .
Bye for now. ;>)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 29790083_10156317926514772_1381602277023045053_n.jpg (111.2 KB, 766 views)

Last edited by Borderstone; 04-05-2018 at 11:05 PM. Reason: added a pic
Borderstone is offline   Reply With Quote