banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 04-21-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
Linda

My wife and I have been to several Lightfoot concerts, but have never tried to meet him. She is going to the Austin, Tx. concert in June, and thinks she would like to. Any tips?
Old 04-21-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
All is well

My wife and I have been to several Lightfoot concerts, but have never tried to meet him. She is going to the Austin, Tx. concert in June, and thinks she would like to. Any tips?
Old 04-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #3
CanadaGirl38

I can only tell you what I did last night. It turned out that there were people who had special tickets that got a meet and greet. HAd I known that was there I would have figured out how to get that. Since I didn't I just hung by the stage with maybe a couple dozen other folks and eventually he came around.

Well worth the trouble.
CanadaGirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #4
fezo

I can only tell you what I did last night. It turned out that there were people who had special tickets that got a meet and greet. HAd I known that was there I would have figured out how to get that. Since I didn't I just hung by the stage with maybe a couple dozen other folks and eventually he came around.

Well worth the trouble.
fezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:05 PM   #5
GoofyGurl

Wait outside the stage exit door. May have to wait up to an hour, but if you really want to meet him, you'll do it - and be glad you did!!!

Don't forget the camera.
GoofyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:05 PM   #6
Kelly Davis

Wait outside the stage exit door. May have to wait up to an hour, but if you really want to meet him, you'll do it - and be glad you did!!!

Don't forget the camera.
Kelly Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #7
CanadaGirl38

"Don't forget the camera."

Ouch. We had the camera but events and the camera conspired against me. In one shot I look fine but he's taking to someone and looking away. In the other picture he looks great and I look like a dork.... Oh, well. I also got two autographs. Would have had three but somewhere along the way I lost my CD insert for Don Quixote.

The real surprise is how he started talking like an old friend. Really nice personally.
CanadaGirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #8
fezo

"Don't forget the camera."

Ouch. We had the camera but events and the camera conspired against me. In one shot I look fine but he's taking to someone and looking away. In the other picture he looks great and I look like a dork.... Oh, well. I also got two autographs. Would have had three but somewhere along the way I lost my CD insert for Don Quixote.

The real surprise is how he started talking like an old friend. Really nice personally.
fezo is offline   Reply With Quote