banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #26
JackieColtac

Well...dare I say it given some of the recent posts..Bob Dylan, still touring and still writing and recording. I think his latest album is amazing, though I've never cared for him a live performer
Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #27
JackieColtac

Well...dare I say it given some of the recent posts..Bob Dylan, still touring and still writing and recording. I think his latest album is amazing, though I've never cared for him a live performer
Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #28
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #29
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #30
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #31
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #32
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #33
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #34
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #35
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #36
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #37
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #38
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #39
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #40
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #41
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #42
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #43
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM   #44
JackieColtac

Old 11-13-2006, 05:47 PM   #45
Gitchigumee

I liked Bob Dylan in the Traveling Wilburys.
"There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run. When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun. Long before the white man, and long before the wheel. When the green dark forest was too silent to be real."
Gitchigumee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #46
Gitchigumee

Timeless Appeal:

Gordon Lightfoot
Willie Nelson
Ray Price (honorary member of the list)
Steely Dan
Bob Dylan

Not a bad start to the list...
"There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run. When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun. Long before the white man, and long before the wheel. When the green dark forest was too silent to be real."
Gitchigumee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #47
DiggerBoy

Hall and Oates....Love those guys!
Old 11-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #48
DiggerBoy

Old 11-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #49
DiggerBoy

Old 11-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #50
DiggerBoy