banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #1
egurban

I have alsolutely no clout. I'm just a very long-time Gordon fan. Are folks like me able to see him (or possibly take a photo) after a concert?

Just asking.....have my hopes up in Aurora on Saturday night.
Wyn
Old 09-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
Wyn

I have alsolutely no clout. I'm just a very long-time Gordon fan. Are folks like me able to see him (or possibly take a photo) after a concert?

Just asking.....have my hopes up in Aurora on Saturday night.
Wyn
Wyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:20 PM   #3
Borderstone

Wyn,based on my experience,I do know that it is possible to meet him outside th venue after the show with others.

He has security people just like any other famous person,so don't expect (if & when you meet him) to talk to him very long.

As for backstage,well,like any concert and it doesn't matter the level of celebrity,they normally don't like folks in their usually private dressing room.

There has to be a validity to the reason you can be back there and you'd have to get an OK from security & the venue for a backstage pass.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
Cathy

Send a message via AIM to Cathy

He usually has backstage access. Try giving EMP a call and asking for a backstage pass.