banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > Small Talk

Old 05-16-2006, 06:17 AM   #1
<Lighthead from Helena>

Silverheels, I can assure you, I am not a kid and have been reading this forum since 2003. I am amazed at the amount of people you all have chased away from a "fan site". There have been some interesting people you all have chased away just because you have felt threatened by them.

Gee golly John, Silverheels & Steve, you all sure are angry people.lol Are you sure your not James Suber!!LOL Just read your responses to me about Silverheels psychotic, paranoid conspiracy theory about some kid posing to be some other kid. HA! Who's the immature people here? :D You all let some youngster turn you into detectives, squabble among yourselves and who do you think is getting the last laugh? Not you, sorry to say. A kid and manipulated some people who think very highly of themselves. Too highly no doubt.

Next, I read a thread where the matriarch, Charlene, said "after I slap the snot out of Celine Dion", and that also made very horrible comments about her person, not just her singing.

Charlene has talked about slapping the snot out of Celine just because she doesn't like her voice? Is this not a tad odd or concerning? Someone whom you've never met Charlene, yet you talk about striking another human being just because you don't like her voice??

This is a scary to most people who don't post every day on message boards. Sometimes this whole "I love this singer" or that singer get's out-of-control. You chase young singers and of course, Gordon Lightfoot. You have issues, great and holy matriarch.

You say you post keeping in mind that Gordon and his children might be reading. Well, I'm sure they perked up when they read about your wanting to strike Celine Dion!!

IT'S NOT NORMAL TO WANT TO STRIKE OR SLAP THE SNOT OUT OF a world renouned singer whom you've never met, spoke to in any way shape or form!! You are a fan gone bad.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:48 AM   #2
Jesse Joe

Jee's Helena, you got a right to your opinion, but the only reason Im getting into this, is I was the one who posted that Celine Dion Posts. Maybe Charlene was joking a bit, as she is free who to like and not like. But Im almost certain that if Charlene got to meet Celine face to face, I dont think there would be any slaping going on. I dont know you Helena , but just my opinion as you have yours. Beleive me Helena there are some bad apples everywhere we go, in this world. And on this site which I taught would be peaceful, I too have encountered problems from day one. Charlene was the first to try to explain to me that 'it will get better'. {Aubun Annie}, who I dont hear too much, was the very first person to welcome me on this site,her exact words were, " WELCOME YOU ARE AMONG FRIENDS HERE." And I will never forget that. Made a big mistake in posting like I knew to much about GL , not knowing at that time , that this site was all LIGHTHEADS like me. For a very long time I taught I was the only Gordon Lightfoot Fan in the world. Now I know better... CHEERS!!! :D :D

[ May 16, 2006, 14:58: Message edited by: Jessi -Joe ]
Jesse Joe is offline   Reply With Quote