banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 05-10-2002, 07:23 AM   #1
bmg

Last night was a great concert for a couple of reasons, yet there were also some flaws. Gord was in a great mood it seemed. Last time I saw him, 2 yrs ago. He hardly spoke to the crowd. Last nite he seemed happy, in a great mood and talked and was animated. His voice started weak, but built up over the course of the show. Yes- I enjoyed hearing songs that he doesn't always play. Yes we always get the seven songs, but it was nice to hear let it ride, cape of good horn, etc. He talked about how songs are like tires, they need to be rotated. I was in the 3rd row, and the sound was great there, but I agree he was backing off from the mike at times, and you couldn't hear his voice at times. Appeared to be a sell out - so maybe he'll come back next yr. I liked at the end - for the encore - terry clements was sitting there - he seemed to have a brain fart, cause he was sitting there when gord started old dans records. he realized his electric guitar was on the rack, quickly picked it up and gave a scrug to the audience. like oops. crowd loved the show. the new song was titled no hotel. good song, still needs a little work. but come back to cincti soon, gordon
Old 05-13-2002, 02:41 PM   #2
fbeye

The world is full of experts.
Old 05-13-2002, 04:58 PM   #3
The Gypsy

The only thing that song needs is to get it burnt on CD along with the other songs he must have up his sleave.I have heard him perform 2 others I think they were " pokemon" and " starfish "?. If these songs were not ready I dont thing he would be airing them. cant wait for new work.
The Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote