banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 01-23-2001, 04:19 PM   #51
Wingdrops

"All the lovely ladies in their finery tonight ..."

CATFIGHT !!

Ladies, Ladies!!

There's room for all to take a "Spin, Spin" on the captain's spacious deck!

------------------
"And the laughter came too easy for life to pass me by." - SDYS
Wingdrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 04:19 PM   #52
2Much2Lose

"All the lovely ladies in their finery tonight ..."

CATFIGHT !!

Ladies, Ladies!!

There's room for all to take a "Spin, Spin" on the captain's spacious deck!

------------------
2Much2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 07:55 PM   #53
SilverHeels

MAH - as we head towards the Cape HORN, all
ghosts will be welcome - including you.
But now as we cruise around the Cape, we
find ourselves entering another time warp.
Oh, my Gord, who is that devastating man
at the wheel (the liner has now become a
galleon with full sails) - golden beard,
tousled curls, MAH - do you not recognise him? See those tight fitting breeches and
that shirt, third button undone ... breeze
stirring those curls ... oh ... I am quite
undone myself ...I need to take a closer look.
No, MAH - you stay there! Sheeesh - this is
MY fantasy, ok?
SilverHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:31 PM   #54
Sheila Ann

When I first heard about this cruise I knew I had to go. Decided I would ask the cruise agents if I could hire on as a cabin maid. What were my credentials? Well, let's see...I raised seven kids and...I Used To Be a Country Singer (in the shower or my car but why tell them that?!). Boy, they snapped me up right away and assigned me to exclusively take care of the cabin that belongs to someone whose intials are GML. I have strict orders to keep this cabin spotless. The occupant is a nice fella, goodlooking and not too messy. Keeps coming in while I'm cleaning to chat about his adventures out on deck. Serenades me, too. I recognize the songs and he looks so-o-o familiar.
Was hoping to spend more time socializing but I did ask for this job and am enjoying the company of this all too familiar stranger. Hope you all are enjoying the trip, too.
Cinderella
Sheila Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:42 PM   #55
Tom

SH,

No problem . . . go on about your way with your teal shirt and golden curls of a fantasy and I'll just peacefully stroll the deck and other places with 2M2L. Don't even think about us-- we'll be just fine. LOL

MAH
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:42 PM   #56
Mary Ann

SH,

No problem . . . go on about your way with your teal shirt and golden curls of a fantasy and I'll just peacefully stroll the deck and other places with 2M2L. Don't even think about us-- we'll be just fine. LOL

MAH
Mary Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2001, 05:06 AM   #57
SilverHeels

MAH ... you enjoy your fantasy, I'm loving
mine! lolol

But we need to have a think about Cinderella.
She could be a real problem ... aint no way
she is going to the Ball !
I got plans of my own for Prince Gord and they dont
include lil' miss Cinders, no way. LOL
Old 01-25-2001, 10:56 AM   #58
Wingdrops

A stroll on the deck would be lovely, MAH.

Perhaps later, when we're in port, would you like to go walking by the shore, and listen to the sea?

As for the "other places," you weren't suggesting a cabin where you do what you don't confess, were you, you little minx?

------------------
Old 01-25-2001, 10:56 AM   #59
2Much2Lose

A stroll on the deck would be lovely, MAH.

Perhaps later, when we're in port, would you like to go walking by the shore, and listen to the sea?

As for the "other places," you weren't suggesting a cabin where you do what you don't confess, were you, you little minx?

------------------
Old 01-25-2001, 03:44 PM   #60
SilverHeels

Aah ... 'Changes' loom upon the horizon
already.
Soon we shall be in port, staying at
'Hangdog Hotel'where I shall do my best to keep that crafty lil' ol Cinders in her place in the kitchen while my dear 'friends' MAH and 2M2L pursue their fantasy but I hope they remember, altho 'I'm not supposed to care', tread'Softly' for its my dreams you tread upon.
And 'It's a Long Way Back Home'

[This message has been edited by SilverHeels (edited January 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SilverHeels (edited January 25, 2001).]
Old 01-25-2001, 04:57 PM   #61
Wingdrops

I don't know how SH can think that Cinders is in the kitchen.

Mary Ann and I strolled thru there a while ago, drawn by the sound of the beans boiling a Message to the Wind. Just wanted to grab a bite to eat and a Second Cup of Coffee after our workout. As for how much exercise we got, I'm Not Sayin'.

Anyway, there was no sign of any kitchen staff because they had a Painter passing thru who had painted over all the Cobwebs and Dust and had brightened all the Shadows. Don't think I would have picked Canary Yellow, but there's no accounting for taste. I'd have prefered a bitter green myself.

But since the ship has pulled up to the Boathouse and we're checking into the Hangdog Hotel, I've asked the desk clerk if I could rent Seven Island Suite. It's been finished nicely In my Fashion, complete with 14K Gold fixtures. Aah, the lap of luxury. For a Rich Man, I'm feeling mighty Spiritual.

------------------
Old 01-25-2001, 04:57 PM   #62
2Much2Lose

I don't know how SH can think that Cinders is in the kitchen.

Mary Ann and I strolled thru there a while ago, drawn by the sound of the beans boiling a Message to the Wind. Just wanted to grab a bite to eat and a Second Cup of Coffee after our workout. As for how much exercise we got, I'm Not Sayin'.

Anyway, there was no sign of any kitchen staff because they had a Painter passing thru who had painted over all the Cobwebs and Dust and had brightened all the Shadows. Don't think I would have picked Canary Yellow, but there's no accounting for taste. I'd have prefered a bitter green myself.

But since the ship has pulled up to the Boathouse and we're checking into the Hangdog Hotel, I've asked the desk clerk if I could rent Seven Island Suite. It's been finished nicely In my Fashion, complete with 14K Gold fixtures. Aah, the lap of luxury. For a Rich Man, I'm feeling mighty Spiritual.

------------------
Old 01-25-2001, 07:13 PM   #63
Sheila Ann

Sorry, folks...the boss man gave me the day off! All the commotion surrounding the painting and putting in to port, just seemed like a perfect time for me to get a break. As I was going ashore a voice softly asked me if I'd like to tag-along while he jogged. Forgive me lord (and Elizabeth!) but you bet I would. I don't jog but we rented a bike for me and I rode along while he sang Highway Songs and jogged. Spotted a canary yellow canoe just waiting for some riders so we paddled around in that for awhile. Back on dry land we ran into Jimmy Buffet so we went to lunch...cheeseburgers in paradise all around. We drank our glasses empty (iced tea for us, margarita for Jimmy!) and bid Jimmy farewell. By now it was mid-afternoon and what to do next? At a crossroads we found an auction and chuckled while we listened to the auctioneer for what seemed like hours. My partner bid on and bought a couple old records to add to Dan's collection. I was getting a little cold on the shoulder as the sun began to fade so I thanked him for the lovely day and went to my cabin. Tomorrow it's back to the pots and pans and polish and dust but...if you could read my mind you'd know that today was a beautiful day.
Cinderella
Old 01-28-2001, 12:14 PM   #64
Wingdrops

That was some jog! Sixteen Miles to hidden lake with its Peaceful Waters. That fellow must sure like you a lot to spend an entire Lazy Mornin' with you! And we kept hearing "Cinders Called Me In." What was THAT all about?

But it's time to get back on board. Even though the ice is still in the river, the moon's turned the tide.

And I hear some kind of mixing sound over by Silver Heels down here where the cables softly hum. Do you think that she's cooking something up? She couldn't have been happy with all that quality time you and your "jogging" buddy have put in.

------------------
Old 01-28-2001, 12:14 PM   #65
2Much2Lose

That was some jog! Sixteen Miles to hidden lake with its Peaceful Waters. That fellow must sure like you a lot to spend an entire Lazy Mornin' with you! And we kept hearing "Cinders Called Me In." What was THAT all about?

But it's time to get back on board. Even though the ice is still in the river, the moon's turned the tide.

And I hear some kind of mixing sound over by Silver Heels down here where the cables softly hum. Do you think that she's cooking something up? She couldn't have been happy with all that quality time you and your "jogging" buddy have put in.

------------------
Old 01-28-2001, 06:01 PM   #66
Sheila Ann

Who ever knows the Wherefore and the Why? The day was really Something Very Special.
But Much To My Surprise, when I got back on board I heard someone calling, "Hey You". It was the chief steward and he wanted to remind me of Protocol and that I was on this cruise to cook and clean. I begged him to forgive me My Unsettled Ways and he responded that he would Let It Ride this time. But if there's ever a next time I will be assigned as the personal maid to SH and She's Not the Same.
So let's get this ship back On the High Seas!
Cinders
Old 01-28-2001, 07:33 PM   #67
SilverHeels

2M2L ... the Circle is Small when
on board and The Last Time I Saw Her, Cinders
was having trouble with some strange footwear while the Troubadourbegged 'Dont Beat Me Down' so I forgave him.
It was A Magnificent Outpouring - and as
Sundown glowed in the sky we watched together as the Shadows lengthened and I realised that he is just An Ordinary
Man. But Only Love Would Know that.
We are moving again.
Where is that Cinders - I feel like a Second
cup of coffee while you all Drink Your Glasses Empty as we head back out to sea
and more adventures. With the docks 'Fading
Away, you know Its Worth Believin
Old 01-29-2001, 04:51 PM   #68
Tom

SH,

There is no problem with this chic named Cinders. All she's been able to do is clean out Prince Gord's ashtray . . . hense her name. I wouldn't turn my back on her, however, things could change in a blink of an eye.

2M2L,

How thrilling it would be to walk along the beach w/ you and listen to the waves crash just off shore. Then later in the evening we could explore that cabin you've been telling me all about-- The Sundown Cabin, I believe you called it ?!?!

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 04:51 PM   #69
Mary Ann

SH,

There is no problem with this chic named Cinders. All she's been able to do is clean out Prince Gord's ashtray . . . hense her name. I wouldn't turn my back on her, however, things could change in a blink of an eye.

2M2L,

How thrilling it would be to walk along the beach w/ you and listen to the waves crash just off shore. Then later in the evening we could explore that cabin you've been telling me all about-- The Sundown Cabin, I believe you called it ?!?!

Mary Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 09:31 AM   #70
SilverHeels

MAH,
enjoy that walk ... where did you learn to
walk on water? We are now far out at sea
heading for - where are we heading Cap'n CMDJ?

Old 01-30-2001, 04:50 PM   #71
Wingdrops

Mary Ann -

Pay no attention to Silver Heels. She was a bit Cold on the Shoulder (and you know she gets a little older every day, particularly today) the Last Time I Saw Her. Actually, She's Not the Same ever since Cinders showed up. Broken Dreams have left her "reelin'."

BTW, the Way I Feel is that her "walk on water" comment was a bit harsh. I knew you were talking about us sharing Sundown Cabin for our NEXT port-of-call. Once we get there, she'll be trying to fit every female jogger with a pay of Nike cement slabs.

Anyway, I enjoyed our last stroll; it was Something Very Special to me. I'd Do It Again and again as often as you'd like.

Where and when would you like to meet tonite? Somewhere East of Midnight? Mama Said there be gals like you, but I never thought I'd find one. You are quite the conversationalist. I particularly enjoyed your comments about that "vision" everyone is talking about. It's interesting about the Spin, spin that everyone is putting on it.

------------------
Old 01-30-2001, 04:50 PM   #72
2Much2Lose

Mary Ann -

Pay no attention to Silver Heels. She was a bit Cold on the Shoulder (and you know she gets a little older every day, particularly today) the Last Time I Saw Her. Actually, She's Not the Same ever since Cinders showed up. Broken Dreams have left her "reelin'."

BTW, the Way I Feel is that her "walk on water" comment was a bit harsh. I knew you were talking about us sharing Sundown Cabin for our NEXT port-of-call. Once we get there, she'll be trying to fit every female jogger with a pay of Nike cement slabs.

Anyway, I enjoyed our last stroll; it was Something Very Special to me. I'd Do It Again and again as often as you'd like.

Where and when would you like to meet tonite? Somewhere East of Midnight? Mama Said there be gals like you, but I never thought I'd find one. You are quite the conversationalist. I particularly enjoyed your comments about that "vision" everyone is talking about. It's interesting about the Spin, spin that everyone is putting on it.

------------------
Old 01-31-2001, 12:46 AM   #73
rainydayperson

quote:Originally posted by SilverHeels:
MAH,

I do hope that my first trip is not my last but I've just fallen overboard. Seems, I had my gaze fixed upon that lovely bird standing by the man with the guitar. I was not paying attention to where we were heading. I was in such a daze. Forgive me, but can someone help out. Throw me a rope and while your at it...why not tell us all where we're headin'.
rainydayperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 12:46 AM   #74
classicmixdj

quote:Originally posted by SilverHeels:
MAH,

I do hope that my first trip is not my last but I've just fallen overboard. Seems, I had my gaze fixed upon that lovely bird standing by the man with the guitar. I was not paying attention to where we were heading. I was in such a daze. Forgive me, but can someone help out. Throw me a rope and while your at it...why not tell us all where we're headin'.
classicmixdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 05:45 AM   #75
SilverHeels

Cap'n - here - catch! You'll soon be High and Dry again. As to where we're heading
'I'd Like to Hear it from you' ... I would tell you 'If I could' but I am totally lost!
A couple of 'Drifters' have been causing
trouble in your absence but I feel a lot safer now that you're back in charge.
That guy with the 'Cold Hands from New (Jersey)York has been real mean to me. Dont know why. I think he's jealous of the Man with the guitar ...
Cap'n, you 'Take care of yourself' and get out of those wet clothes' and I'll bring you some 'Blackberry Wine' while you set the
course for Biscayne Bay - all the way
there and back again ?

[This message has been edited by SilverHeels (edited January 31, 2001).]