banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 09-17-2002, 02:10 AM   #1
Oma

hello all,after losing my wife to divorce i turn to music to keep the insanity away,i have to say THE CIRCLE IS SMALL is my fav cut,it reminds me of my wife,daylight katy is next,gordons music is fresh,honest,a grand story teller he tells of lost love,lost lives and of life its self, peace all ej

------------------
emmitt jackson
Oma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 02:10 AM   #2
emmitt jackson

hello all,after losing my wife to divorce i turn to music to keep the insanity away,i have to say THE CIRCLE IS SMALL is my fav cut,it reminds me of my wife,daylight katy is next,gordons music is fresh,honest,a grand story teller he tells of lost love,lost lives and of life its self, peace all ej

------------------
emmitt jackson
emmitt jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 10:55 AM   #3
Grateful

I too, love Gordon's music. His music is a part of my life from childhood on. I remember listening to "If You Could Read My Mind" on my little transistor radio as a kid and being drawn into the story even at a young age...I could just picture the "ghost from a wishing well" and the man in a "castle dark"...what imagery!!!

I am so happy that I stumbled onto this site in my desperate search for info on Gordon's health condition...I did not realize that there are so many people out there that have such an affection for Gordon Lightfoot's music! I have enjoyed reading your thoughtful impressions of this great musical artist and the impact his music has had on your lives.

I have been praying for his complete recovery and for strength and comfort for him, his family and his band members. Best Wishes Gordon...
Old 09-17-2002, 10:55 AM   #4
Grateful

I too, love Gordon's music. His music is a part of my life from childhood on. I remember listening to "If You Could Read My Mind" on my little transistor radio as a kid and being drawn into the story even at a young age...I could just picture the "ghost from a wishing well" and the man in a "castle dark"...what imagery!!!

I am so happy that I stumbled onto this site in my desperate search for info on Gordon's health condition...I did not realize that there are so many people out there that have such an affection for Gordon Lightfoot's music! I have enjoyed reading your thoughtful impressions of this great musical artist and the impact his music has had on your lives.

I have been praying for his complete recovery and for strength and comfort for him, his family and his band members. Best Wishes Gordon...