banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 09-30-2004, 02:11 PM   #1
Veronica

Hey everyone,
Now that there's concerts in our future let's celebrate. We should try and sell out every date Gordon announces so that he knows we're all still out here and we all still love his music. And we should plan to meet before and/or after the concerts to say HI and put some faces to these screen names. I am ecstatic that he's back and I want the world to know it. So buy those tickets when he comes to a venue that you can get to. If the tickets sell like hotcakes they'll schedule more dates. Let's try and accentuate the positive.
Peace Lightheads,
Bill
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
BILLW

Send a message via AIM to BILLW

Hey everyone,
Now that there's concerts in our future let's celebrate. We should try and sell out every date Gordon announces so that he knows we're all still out here and we all still love his music. And we should plan to meet before and/or after the concerts to say HI and put some faces to these screen names. I am ecstatic that he's back and I want the world to know it. So buy those tickets when he comes to a venue that you can get to. If the tickets sell like hotcakes they'll schedule more dates. Let's try and accentuate the positive.
Peace Lightheads,
Bill
BILLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 03:09 PM   #3
Borderstone

If I come into millions or even hurdreds of thousands,I'll quit my job and become a Lighthead of the road!
If I make my way to Canada in May,that'll make me happy enough,still in the wait & see phase though.

------------------
"A knight of the road,going back to a place where he might get warm." - Borderstone
Borderstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 04:42 PM   #4
Gaby

At least you could hitch, BS.
If GL starts touring seriously in NA, it’s going to cost Bru and me a small fortune. And, what about poor old Joveski and cat?
Anyone got any spare airmiles? (Spare Cessna? Rotflmao)
Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:33 PM   #5
Gord

Ha I have a simple solution, you should all move to Southern Ontario somewhere, he plays here far more than he does worldwide! LOL...

I'm just glad that the technology is here where people can sit at the their TV's and pipe GL music into their PC's and be able to capture the music.

Old 09-30-2004, 05:33 PM   #6
Gord

Ha I have a simple solution, you should all move to Southern Ontario somewhere, he plays here far more than he does worldwide! LOL...

I'm just glad that the technology is here where people can sit at the their TV's and pipe GL music into their PC's and be able to capture the music.

Old 10-01-2004, 05:04 AM   #7
BILLW

Send a message via AIM to BILLW

quote:Originally posted by Gord:

Now there's an idea !

Bill

BILLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 06:43 AM   #8
SilverHeels

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gord:
[B]Ha I have a simple solution, you should all move to Southern Ontario somewhere, he plays here far more than he does worldwide! LOL... >>

Hmmm ... I've been down that road before ...
maybe its time to move over there again!
LOL
SilverHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 11:36 PM   #9
Tyler

Gord, I was rambling around the archives and found your first post. Dec. 11 1999, you were Gord Henwood then and not registered (you became Gord and registered on the 12th)You had just been to a conceert in Brantford and met the band backstage. Bet that is a great memory.

[This message has been edited by brink (edited October 02, 2004).]
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 11:36 PM   #10
brink

Gord, I was rambling around the archives and found your first post. Dec. 11 1999, you were Gord Henwood then and not registered (you became Gord and registered on the 12th)You had just been to a conceert in Brantford and met the band backstage. Bet that is a great memory.

[This message has been edited by brink (edited October 02, 2004).]
brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 06:27 AM   #11
Station Master

Send a message via ICQ to Station Master

that IS interesting, b... Gord (GL, not GH, lol) borrowed the lady across from me's hanky (he had a cold) that night...now THAT's a souvenier! (maybe sold it on ebay? )
Station Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 06:27 AM   #12
jj

that IS interesting, b... Gord (GL, not GH, lol) borrowed the lady across from me's hanky (he had a cold) that night...now THAT's a souvenier! (maybe sold it on ebay? )
jj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 07:11 AM   #13
SilverHeels

quote:Originally posted by jj:

JJ,
he once took an emery board from me during a RoyalAlbertHall concert after he had broken a nail during a song.
SilverHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 10:08 AM   #14
Tyler

I don't think I would be buying something like that on ebay. Would it come with proof of authenticity?
Old 10-03-2004, 10:08 AM   #15
brink

I don't think I would be buying something like that on ebay. Would it come with proof of authenticity?
Old 10-03-2004, 10:32 AM   #16
stationmaster

quote:Originally posted by brink:

Yeah, how would you know he had a cold on his shoulder?
stationmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 05:12 PM   #17
Tyler

lmao
Old 10-03-2004, 05:12 PM   #18
brink

lmao
Old 10-04-2004, 01:21 PM   #19
Station Master

Send a message via ICQ to Station Master

heh heh ,SM

atleast the scent was authentic, sknotty pine?

as GH could tell ya, i don't think he gave it back to her...and it was probably kleenex (but my post was 'based' on a true story )
Station Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 01:21 PM   #20
jj

heh heh ,SM

atleast the scent was authentic, sknotty pine?

as GH could tell ya, i don't think he gave it back to her...and it was probably kleenex (but my post was 'based' on a true story )
jj is offline   Reply With Quote