banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 12-09-2003, 01:19 PM   #1
DMD3

Is there a Gord song that when you first heard it you thought it only appeared on just one album and find out later that it is on many albums? Or a song that you never thought was that great and later you found out it was a hit?
Mine is 'Bitter Green'. Actually I really like this song, but I never thought it would be on so many albums like it is.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:19 PM   #2
DMD3

Is there a Gord song that when you first heard it you thought it only appeared on just one album and find out later that it is on many albums? Or a song that you never thought was that great and later you found out it was a hit?
Mine is 'Bitter Green'. Actually I really like this song, but I never thought it would be on so many albums like it is.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:23 PM   #3
Borderstone

When I first bought his 60's LPs I thought that was the only place they appeared. I soon found out that UA (in connection with K-Tel,the old school equivilant of today's NOW collections)had released several Best of GL albums.
Then of course I found the UA CD collection,then came Classic Masters and of course Songbook's CD #1. All of his 60's material has been done over to the point of overkill.

In terms of one song,If You Could Read My Mind was featured in a movie a long time ago so it was most likely on the soundtrack as well. Don't remmeber the film's name but i recall reading of it. Been me,later!

------------------
Borderstone (Hello! )
Borderstone is offline   Reply With Quote