banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 10-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
podunklander

Default cult following

I'm hesitant to apologize for my recent posts because of how people have responded to them....but I've been experiencing symptoms from a serious medical condition that triggers bouts of irritability and agitation, etc. People who are jerks to begin with aren't going to care or be considerate or understand this anyway. But there are people who I've met via here that I really like and others that I like corresponding with and following on posts, etc. It's the nice, compassionate and really good people that I'm extending this apology to.

Last edited by podunklander; 10-18-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Old 10-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
Sundown17

Default Re: cult following

[QUOTE=podunklander;166301] Diane I know you know better than that [QUOTE]

Just because I attended a couple of concerts you were at and at one we mingled in the same group of concert goers, don't pretend that you know me. Don't mistake my politeness to you at that event as anything more than being brought up right.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
podunklander

Default Re: cult following

I only recall meeting you once and that was only because you were a friend of a friend so I bought a concert ticket off of you that you were going to be stuck with. I don't even remember ever talking to you. My 1st and only impression of you -I thought you were a bit of a jerk for charging me full price for a ticket you were going to end up eating (and for a crappy seat at that) and otherwise I had no interest in talking to you at all let alone getting to know you in the least anyway.

My 1st impression of you hasn't changed.

Closed Thread