View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #12
JohninCt.

Location: Wallingford, Ct. Not far from what used to be Oakdale Music Theater
Default Re: New here, but not to Gordons music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenney View Post
Hi John. I'm in CT too, and went to the last concert at the Sun, both of the shows in Torrington, all the shows at the old Oakdale....you get the picture! Chances are we've even run into each other backstage a time or two. Too bad you won't be able to go to the Waterbury show. He'll be nearby in Sept too, Northampton, Purchase, Cambridge. It's good to live in New England sometimes!
Jenney
Hi, I probably have seen you, a time or two. I don't like traveling much to concerts anymore if they are over an hour away, so I don't think I will make those out in Mass. shows either. Plus the gas is getting hard to live with now on long distance trips. Plus the cost of the tickets now is really getting bad. I see waterbury has a few left at $93 on up to $234. Gone are the days of the reasonable ticket prices I guess. Gordon should put a limit on those, or allow tee shirts to bring down the cost of concert tickets. Or maybe it is the new manager or the place setting the newer high prices. I don't know, but with the tax added, $100 and up tickets aren't cheap anymore.
JohninCt. is offline   Reply With Quote