View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 06:20 AM   #1
Gord

I don't often make political comments at all period nor do I get so wound up I use profane language in a public forum.... however I do not take kindly to smart ass comments and threats of "legal" action from a poster who seems to have nothing to do all day but scan the listings at Ebay and act as the Internet Police.

This guy in question obviously doesn't know me very well.... some of you have obviously seen my website and have contacted me privately to arrange a trade of rare Lightfoot material.... none of this is done for profit as that is truly against the law. Most of the stuff I have,I have personally recorded off the TV and my digital box with my computer where mostly everyone has seen it.... I just decided at the time to digitally record the music for my own private collection as up until Reno came out I had no live Lightfoot material in recent years.

Seeing as I do have a job and don't spend 24/7 glued to my computer I don't have the time nor the inclination to sit here in judgement about what others do on the internet.

To those who are/were offended at my use of strong language I apologize to you, I will not however apologize for standing up to someone who is an officious twit.