View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #20
Jesse Joe

Default Re: Singing "Gordon Lightfoot" songs !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLW View Post
This guy is quite good. Anyone know him ?

Bill

Not being very patient I sent Tim an email telling him we were watching his videos and received this in reply:

Hi! And thanks for letting me know about this. I was just sitting here
wondering how many listeners I have. YouTube appears to count every view
even if it's the same viewer listening multiple times so for all I know I
have only 5 very loyal fans! ;-).

I'm glad your forum members are enjoying them. I should get around to
joining your forum. In the meantime you can pass along a message saying
I'm not going anywhere. I'll be making many more videos. Lightfoot and
otherwise.

Best wishes,

Tim

Hi Bill W, you got me thinking of writting to Tim also, and I did. Basically inviting him to join Corfid. And I told him what a good talent he has. Here is what he wrote back... ~Jesse Joe~

Hi Jesse Joe,

thanks for the message, and it's fine with me that you're posting my videos. I can't imagine a group I'd rather have see them more than a bunch of Lightfoot fans like myself.

I actually got an email from someone named Bill yesterday letting me know about the posts. I stopped over at your forum briefly to take a look. I suppose I should join. If I haven't I guess it's because I worry about spending too much time browsing the internet and not getting work done! It's already a challenge keeping YouTube off my mind. ;-)

Still, it seems only right under the circumstances. Perhaps you'll see me there soon.

Thanks for writing Jesse Joe and for listening to and promoting my videos. I will be making many more.

Tim

My second request fulfillment goes out to gibsonmartin, who himself is a great guitar player and interpreter of Gordon Lightfoot. See his videos put on line by rebelmachine. Grant this one's for you. Enjoy!

Last edited by Jesse Joe; 06-25-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Jesse Joe is offline   Reply With Quote