View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 08:59 PM   #21
Cathy

Send a message via AIM to Cathy

quote:Originally posted by Borderstone:
Knightmoves. First off,I never went to dance clubs when I was younger,mainly because the 1st time I went I had a bit of a nervous seizure.
Why? According to the Dr. I saw,the constant flashing of the strobes induced it. It's hard to explain but basically he said ithad something to do with the nervous system. So,I couldn't go even if i realy wanted to. Besides,being 35,I don't think I'd fit in now!

Back to the point here,if she's done a dance version,I'm sure it's listenable enough but there was already a dance version in 1998 from the movie "54" which is about Studio 54 in the 1970s. It was released as a single and got to abou #52 on the charts.

I know Cher is talented but as for looks,I prefered her when she had her original look. I like women when they are natural and be 100% themselves. She's had too much work done for my taste. Give me the Dark Lady days anytime. Been me,later!

PS:I didn't mean to get so personal in the 1st paragraph.

I saw a picture of Cher, without make-up last year, and believe me, it wasn't good. Doesn't surprise me too much, though. She is getting up there in age.

Cathy http://www.cathycowette.com
Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote