View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 10:13 AM   #8
jj

oops, i mislead probably, john
i meant mp3s of fans playing and signing GL tunes (i hope he leaves them there and that all is cool with EMP re that sort of thing?)

cathy's site has some great ones (covers) also, not too many other places i know of for those...lots of talents out there, but more importantly lots of passion and laffs

some guy from NY threatened to sue me years ago after i posted something and it's kept me in a shell ever since, but i'm slowly creeping out... he sent me some email that really was even more weird than my post, lol

further aside, i had a flashback after your post the other day: you and Susan (what a story!) were the first net folks i ever met, even if it was just a 10 second hello back at Massey, i spotted you guys wearing cool Tshirts (did that lead to a nasty EMP email also?, lol)... i later went up and hassled Jenney, Val, Darin, Andy, Charlene, what a gas

back on topic, thanks for the urls, guys... i envy folks who have never read that stuff and who dig out Songbook or the urls for first time!
jj is offline   Reply With Quote