View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 03:29 AM   #1072
geodeticman.5

Default Re: GL Lyrics fan(atics) fun quizzers and more !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM View Post
Last try on this one for me.....

Q378 .......dawn

Song: Dream Street Rose

Lyric : Each morning when I wake up with the dawn
Sorry Ron, not the intended song. I'll post another update board. I also noticed that your song submitted is out of the date range specified of '72 - '75 - That and the next page clues should help a lot...Thanks for playing, Ron

HINT TO ALL: Sundown is done(Q376 & 377), GG1 (Q378 & Q379) nobody has yet, remember one is from UA re-recorded, the other is the Warner/Reprise years song: the song is from The Album IYCRMM - but the album's date is impertinent - as the song is on GG1 as mentioned at the start, which IS in the '72- '75 time period. DQ (Q380 &381) IS 1/2 DONE WITH Jenney's Looking at the Rain, COTS - nobody has gotten either Q382 and Q383 from COTS, AND ODR Album is done - (384 &Q385) The 'two from each album' album order, corresponding with the numerical order of the clues is: Sundown, GG1,DQ,COTS,& ODR -- you'll see this corresponds with the status board - that should help especially on Q378 it seems - moreover - Q378 is one of the UA period songs re-recorded on GG1 !

Last edited by geodeticman.5; 02-22-2009 at 04:34 AM.
geodeticman.5 is offline   Reply With Quote