View Single Post
Old 12-22-2000, 12:16 AM   #5
ZSmythe

Hey Supiablue!!!

You think that I am that DB or Roy guy? Well I am not and if you think that I am and I need a life, think again. I think that "you" are the one who needs a life. After awhile all these people who answer on this discussion form sound pretty much the same.

I think that you just don't like people who are less "Gordaholic" than you are. If there is someone who likes to pick on those who think Gord is a has been or who are less hardcore fans of Gordon Lightfoot, it is probably you. I have a life, and before you call me whatever call me, I think that I should point out that you surf this site too much. This is a free country, so let others who sound the same or different join in. If you want to keep "mistaking" me for DB or Roy or Silver Heels or LAMS or joveski or whoever that "occasionally" surfs this website, than just keep being the geek that you are, otherwise I will ignore you so get lost. Oh and by the way, if you keep surfing this website more and more people will sound the same to you, so get a life and expand your topics otherwise you will find yourself changing your name to "Stupidblue" the man or woman who thinks all man and woman who write on this discussion are the same people.