View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:57 AM   #16
louisemnnpls

Send a message via Yahoo to louisemnnpls

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ:
I agree; this is actually beautifully expressed for me; at least it captures the feeling I've had every single time I walk out of the theatre after Old Dan's Records, CRT, Rainy Day People, or whatever other tune over the years, has come last in another memorable evening of life.. great review..

and this is great:

"when a lot of people his junior couldn't be bothered to abandon the couch for much more than a fresh bag of chips."..

I've always said of Bob Dylan and "the never ending tour" that he does what he does not because he has to, or because he needs the money, or because he craves perpetual fame for his tenuous ego etc.. but that he does it.. because IT'S HIS JOB!.. and that's important in life.. you gotta get up in the morning.. and do your job.. or what good are ya.. or as Gord has expressed in a slightly different way I suppose since his "mechanical failure" of 2002: "NO SPINNING WHEELS!!" etc..

If the guys keep comin out, I'll keep showin up.. I guess that's a part of my job.. and I'm happy for it..
And you know that we WILL (keep comin out)!!!

Louise M.